Embedded QA Tester Resume
Here is the Embedded QA Tester Resume example:
1336 Rebecca Street
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
Objective Qualified Embedded QA Tester seeking work with an established companywhere I can put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in QA testing, white-box and black-box testing
- Proficient with CruiseControl, ANT, make, SVN, Bugzilla, JIRA
- Familiarity with LabVIEW, Visual Basic and Excel VBA
- Outstanding knowledge of automated builds and testing procedures
- Huge knowledge of building automation and light controls
- Ability to write test scripts and validate software
- Ability to develop and test analog and digital circuit designs
- Ability to build automation and lighting controls
- Ability to run regular builds of the embedded software stack
Embedded QA Tester, August 2005 – Present
Robert Half Technology, Hickory Hills, IL
- Assisted QA engineers in developing and implementing tests for embedded QA.
- Developed procedures and ensured continuous integration of automated testing and testing of wireless embedded process.
- Developed procedures for firmware development.
- Prepared test plans for wireless embedded systems for mesh networks.
Embedded QA Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Beta Soft Systems, Hickory Hills, IL
- Developed automated test suites and test plans.
- Coordinated with development teams and determined all requirements for validation tests.
- Assisted product development team and conducted validation and tests on required software.
- Conducted manual test procedures on systems as per client requirement.
- Prepared and designs tools required for performing tests.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, Chattahoochee Technical College, Marietta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated