GIS Developer Resume Example
Here is the GIS Developer Resume example:
4892 Coolidge Street
Alberton, MT 59820
Job Objective An energetic professional with a positive outlook, seeking a position as a GIS Developer.
GIS Developer, July 2006 – Present
Vivel, Inc., Alberton, MT
- Designed and created web portals, interfaces, and content.
- Utilized ArcGIS Server and open source web mapping portal environments and databases.
- Developed innovative GIS and imagery applications and services.
- Partnered with team of GIS analysts, database developers, and web developers.
- Delivered GIS and IM strategic planning services.
GIS Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Pears Corporation, Alberton, MT
- Developed projects ranging from simple data processing scripts and web services.
- Ensured to enhance software and business processes.
- Integrated MULTI-INT datasets into a geospatial domain.
- Maintained geospatial analysis through short and long-term projects.
- Maintained traditional GIS operations.
- Utilized complex tools to facilitate geospatial analysis.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Lifecycle Agile GIS software development
- Expert in software and web application development with ASP.NET, VB.NET, Flex API, SQL Server
- Skilled in developing GIS applications using Java/J2EE technologies (JDBC, Servlets, JSP)
- Proficient with .NET, Java, Perl, PHP, XML and HTML
- Profound ability to develop and maintain an enterprise level tile cached image server
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
Bachelor Degree in Geography, Pennsylvania College of Art & Design, Pennsylvania, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated