Integration Developer Resume Example
Here is the Integration Developer Resume example:
4934 Williams Mine Road
Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ 8809
Job Objective To obtain a positon as an Integration Developer and utilize my knowledge, skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in System integration engineering
- In-depth knowledge of C++ on Solaris and Windows
- Sound knowledge of server side Java and C# development
- Good expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and developing and maintaining core components for electronic and voice brokerage systems
- Effective decision making on integration architecture and design
- Strong communication skills
Panther, Inc., Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ
July 2006 – Present
- Developed and maintained integration architecture.
- Analyzed and interpreted business requirements and product vision into integration architecture.
- Performed system and risk analysis.
- Maintained integrity of high level design and integration architecture by participating in design reviews and code reviews.
- Provided technical details for integration solutions.
Scott Corporation, Clinton (Hunterdon), NJ
May 2002 – June 2006
- Coordinated with Application Development teams for data and custom software needs.
- Participated in the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Created project tasks from requirements and assigned to integration team members.
- Approved integration releases.
- Provided technical mentoring to integration team.
- Developed best practices for system integration.
- Applied new technologies and skills in daily work through conferences and online training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Northwood University, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated