Mainframe Developer Resume
Here is the Mainframe Developer Resume example:
4488 Patterson Fork Road
Chicago, IL 60605
Job Objective Seeking a Mainframe Developer position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Mainframe Developer, July 2006 – Present
Edwards, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Identified code modules impacted by production issues.
- Analyzed production data and executed data clean-ups.
- Developed technical expertise.
- Monitored assigned system processes.
- Escalated production and development issues.
- Ensured accurate tracking and reporting of issues.
Mainframe Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Shan Corporation, Chicago, IL
- Created detailed design documentation.
- Integrated new requirements into existing detailed designs.
- Reconciled conflicting requirements and resolved complex design issues.
- Performed code and component test activities.
- Followed code configuration management processes.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Mainframe Development
- Sound knowledge of software programming and construction
- Proficient with mainframe based applications built with CICS, COBOL and JCL
- Familiarity with IMS, DB2, VSAM, and MQ Series
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand complicated mainframe systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, William Howard Taft University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated