Product Developer Resume
Here is the Product Developer Resume example:
2689 Elsie Drive
Fort Thompson, SD 57339
Job Objective To secure a challenging and rewarding position as Product Developer with an established organization that can utilize my skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good expertise in software architecture and design
- Exceptional knowledge in designing and developing complex framework and platform solutions using web technologies and Service Oriented software with practical use of design patterns
- Deep knowledge of developing J2EE compliant applications for Tomcat, Websphere and WebLogic
- Strong knowledge of OO design patterns and web protocols, frameworks, and technologies
- Excellent ability to design and develop Object Oriented Extensive knowledge of web servers and app servers, internals of browsers and standards compliance of different browsers (IE/FireFox/Safari), Flex/Flash technologies
Rikon, Inc., Fort Thompson, SD
July 2006 – Present
- Participated and contributed in all aspects of Product Development Lifecycle from Requirements analysis to product release.
- Lead product engineering team and reviewed architecture and design.
- Designed, coded, tested, implemented, and validated business, and technical information technology related programs in middle-tier and front end solutions.
- Assessed feasibility and priority of features and upgrades.
- Lead and participated on empowered virtual teams to deliver iteration deliverables, manages projects within scope of responsibility and drive the technical direction of the product.
- Collaborated with server-side development team to optimize web scalability and performance.
Verizon Corporation, Fort Thompson, SD
May 2002 – June 2006
- Performed market research and analysis.
- Analyzed business needs and trends.
- Generated and conceived new product ideas.
- Solicited, documented product ideas.
- Documented product requirements.
- Created required product performs.
- Tracked and recorded product development expenses.
- Developed new Author and Subject Matter Expert relationships.
- Developed new business partner relationships.
- Negotiated and executed necessary contracts.
- Conducted concept and beta tests.
- Assisted in the creation and enforcement of product standards.
- Created, updated and distributed timely and appropriate reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Haverford College in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated