5314 Shimerville Rd
Forest, OH 45843
Job Objective Seeking a SAS Programmer position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
SAS Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Dana Farber, Forest, OH
- Developed SAS programs to generate analysis outputs as specified in the statistical analysis plan and mock up table shells.
- Performed data and programmed validation to ensure the quality of deliverables meet internal standards.
- Provided training for using standard software and followed statistical programming standards.
- Provided technical assistance in solving problems related to the functioning of statistical software and other security-related system.
- Manipulated complex data sets using SQL and related techniques to develop efficient SAS code.
SAS Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
MedFocus, Forest, OH
- Generated analysis data sets and conducted required study analyses.
- Presented analysis results in tabular and graphic formats appropriate for client presentation and publication.
- Assisted in creating project reports, documents and presentations.
- Contributed to the integrated clinical and statistical report.
- Performed quality assurance procedures on work performed by others.
- Presented statistical programming expertise in SAS for the production of analyses, graphics and tabulations from clinical trial data.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a SAS programmer
- Expertise in Database management and SAS programming
- Superior SAS programming skills in a clinical data environment
- Proficient in PL and SQL programming
- Familiarity with SAS graph, macros, PROC SQL, ODS, SAS/ACCESS
- In-depth knowledge and experience with UNIX Shell scripting
- Ability to analyze, model, and conduct gap analyses
- Ability to convert data from multiple, complex systems
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Winston-Salem State University, North Carolina, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated