Software Trainee Resume
Here is the Software Trainee Resume example:
1342 White Lane
Macon, GA 31206
Job Objective Qualified Software Trainee seeking a position in which to put my education, skills and experience to work with a well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with basic computer science concepts and programming & Information Systems
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems
- Exceptional ability to conduct group conferences, seminars, systems presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and teamwork skills.
Cisco Systems, Macon, GA
January 2009 – Present
- Created and modified applications software and utility programs.
- Determined user requirements and developed software solutions.
- Customized software for client’s easy accessibility.
- Formatted systems and analyzed and designed databases.
- Documented technical specifications and test plans.
Plex Systems, Inc., Macon, GA
March 2004 – December 2008
- Analyzed, coded and debugged complex program logic.
- Developed test procedures, and tested and debugged programs.
- Analyzed data needs and designed database structures.
- Created user-friendly application interfaces.
- Interacted with internal and external training clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
South Texas College, McAllen, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated