Visual Basic Programmer Resume
Here is the Visual Basic Programmer Resume example:
1360 E Gardena Rd
Geneva, AL 36340
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as a Visual Basic Programmer where my Programming skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Visual Basic Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Sterling Search Inc, Geneva, AL
- Reviewed and estimated modification documents for design, coding and testing time prior to delivery to QA.
- Converted designs and specifications into computer code.
- Compiled code into programs and corrected errors detected in compile process.
- Developed test scripts, analyzed code and found causes of errors and revised programs with corrections.
Visual Basic Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
BondiTech LLC, Geneva, AL
- Worked with senior staff developing new and maintaining existing software using Oracle, SQL Server, VB.NET and C#.
- Analyzed and resolved issues that arose in production systems.
- Provided product support to customers and implemented bug fixes to software.
- Created and modified reports using Crystal Reports.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience with Visual Basic and VB.NET for Applications
- In-depth knowledge of Visual Basic programming
- Programming knowledge of C#, C++, C and Assembly Languages
- Sound knowledge of technical support, consulting and client facing technical position
- Proficient with IBM DB2, XML, HTML, ASP, ASP.NET, MS Access and web-site development
- Extensive knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and database optimization concepts
- Ability to work independent and gather customer requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Western Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated