Airport Driver Resume
Here is the Airport Driver Resume example:
4400 Boone Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78473
Job Objective To work hand in hand with other professionals as an Airport Driver and where I can achieve my goals and aid in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Commercial Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Ability to perform bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking significant distances
- Ability to lift and carry heavy packages and luggage
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others
- Ability to work the following shift and schedule
- Ability to understand, read, write, and speak English
Hertz, Corpus Christi, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Drove and delivered vehicles out of area when needed.
- Delivered customers and vehicles to designated destination in a safe and courteous manner.
- Drove with and followed another driver to drop off vehicles and pick up multiple vehicles.
- Scheduled travel route and assured vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely.
- Conducted service-related duties to assure products and services met the needs of customers.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Corpus Christi, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Left vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as ordered by management.
- Drove serviced vehicles to ready line area and parked for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Moved vehicles to various areas of the lot and facility as needed and directed by management.
- Responded to customer questions and directed them to the appropriate person.
High School DIploma
Acorn High School, Mena, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated