CDL Owner Operator Resume
Here is the CDL Owner Operator Resume example:
662 SW Jim Ward St
Siletz, OR 97380
Job Objective Seeking a CDL Owner Operator position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my education and training.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Certified Class A CDL driver with good driving record
Strong understanding of highway traffic signs and signals
Amazing ability to perform and document pre and post trip inspections
Remarkable ability to make entries on reports and records
Ability to speak English sufficiently to converse with general public
CDL Owner Operator, May 2004 – Present
Liquid Transport, Siletz, OR
Completed deliveries on schedule and interfaced with customers effectively.
Assisted in loading and unloading of vehicle.
Verified order to ensure correct products loaded.
Ensured all company standards and DOT requirements for vehicles and Drivers.
Followed company safety policies and procedures and encouraged other Associates to do the same.
Operated forklift to load, unload, sort and transporting products.
Worked closely with all associates to complete tasks in time.
Provided and inspired outstanding service to customers by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
High School Diploma, Clarke County High School, Berryville, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Airport Driver Resume Examples
- Ambulance Driver Resume Examples
- Armored Car Driver Resume Examples
- Armored Truck Driver Resume Examples
- Beer Delivery Driver Resume Examples
- Box Truck Driver Resume Examples
- Bus Driver Resume Examples
- Car Driver Resume Examples
- CDL Truck Driver Resume Examples
- Chauffeur Driver Resume Examples