CDL Truck Driver Resume
Here is the CDL Truck Driver Resume example:
2745 Clarence Court
Fayetteville, NC 28306
Job Objective Experienced CDL Truck Driver seeking a position with growing company that can benefit from my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Valid Class A CDL with clean driving record
- Familiarity with federal and state laws, regulations
- Wide knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements
- Deep knowledge of U.S.P.S. rules, regulations and requirements
- Ability to interpret and apply verbal and written instructions in English
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
- Strong basic mechanical skills
CDL Truck Driver
Oldcastle, Fayetteville, NC
August 2005 – Present
- Operated truck in a safe and professional manner on public highways and at various job sites when delivering materials.
- Conducted daily pre-and-post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in adherence with company policies.
- Performed minor servicing and maintenance of equipment and referred major problems to the shop technicians.
- Cleaned equipment on a regular basis.
- Assisted with general labor duties dependent upon the job site.
CDL Truck Driver
Pro Logistics, Fayetteville, NC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Checked shipping papers to determine the nature of load and to check for the presence of hazardous materials.
- Maintained records required for adherence with State and Federal regulations.
- Reported all accidents and incidents involving driver company equipment.
High School Diploma
Rialto High School, Rialto, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated