Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Resume
Here is the Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Resume example:
750 W Eisenhower Blvd
Louisville, KY, 40202
Objective To obtain a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant with experience in identifying treatment plan
- Strong operational knowledge with the ability to complete job requirements and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Capable of tactile sensation for muscle spasms, textures and skin temperature
- Ability to hear to normal conversation and call bells
- Capable of seeing as it relates general vision, peripheral vision and depth perception
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills as well as email skills
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing up to 200 lbs
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant,August 2005 to till date
Medical Connections, Louisville, KY
- Reported to supervisor regarding resident’s health improvement and problems.
- Educated nursing staff during therapy procedures.
- Provided assistance in scheduling resident programs and updated resident records.
- Recorded resident care compliant with Rehabilitation and regulative needs
- Maintained equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Prepared presentations and supported advertising efforts.
- Handled job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and applicable state and federal laws.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Makro Health, Louisville, KY
- Assisted Occupational Therapist in the evaluation process, identifying a problem, short-term goals, etc as directed.
- Assisted in evaluations at appropriate intervals under the direction of Occupational Therapist.
- Conducted individual, supervised and group treatment as assigned by the Occupational Therapist.
- Monitored resident’s response to intervention and consulted with Occupational Therapist if modification was needed.
- Provided and recommend adaptive devices and other equipment.
- Trained residents and health care provider in applying orthotics and prosthetics.
- Confabulated with team members and coordinated entire rehabilitation course of the resident.
Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy, Haywood Community College, Clyde, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated