Mechanical Designer Resume
Here is the Mechanical Designer Resume example:
683 Yorkie Lane
Ellabelle, GA 31308
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as a Mechanical Designer where my creative skills in the field can contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in mechanical design
- Familiarity with 3-Dimensional CAD software and electro-mechanical mechanisms
- Skilled in mechanical, piping drafting and design using AutoCAD
- Ability to identify, assess and produce detailed calculations and designs for HVAC systems
- In-depth knowledge of piping plans, sections, isometrics, PFDs & P&IDs
- Ability to communicate technical information, written and verbal
Almond, Inc., Ellabelle, GA
April 2006 – Present
- Developed basic project schedules and resource plans to coordinate design activities.
- Performed design calculations with accuracy and developed practical solutions.
- Designed CAD layouts and pattern.
- Ensured that drawings were complete, proper and as per established standards.
- Coordinated activities with engineers, designers, detailers, and technicians.
- Followed GD&T standards.
Arora Corporation, Ellabelle, GA
June 2002 – March 2006
- Prepared engineering drawings and details complying with company and industry standards.
- Prepared scalable plans and diagrams under Engineer’s direction.
- Generated record drawings from field survey information.
- Created charts and schedules under Engineer’s direction.
Bachelor’s of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
Oberlin College, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated