Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Resume example:
3079 Hickory Heights Drive
Hanover, MD 21076
Job Objective Seeking work as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer in which to exercise my past experience in the field for the good of the company.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
South Mississippi Electric, Hanover, MD
- Designed and performed corrective and preventative maintenance on equipments, systems and structures at customer site.
- Prepared schedule for project and procured necessary raw materials and man power for same.
- Evaluated maintenance records of mechanical equipment on a regular basis and ensured that equipments were effectively.
- Assisted mechanical maintenance department by interpreting blueprints and schematics to complete process.
- Prepared an estimate of cost and repair of various equipments and systems of facility.
- Documented all repair and maintenance work performed on equipments.
- Inspected work that was performed by subcontractors on project.
- Developed annual capital and operating budget for Mechanical maintenance.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Honeywell International, Hanover, MD
- Evaluated maintenance problems and resolved them.
- Developed project and identified ways for reducing cost of plant.
- Recommended improvements to process and made it more effective.
- Coordinated with Maintenance Manager and developed improvement strategies for plant.
- Prepared capital budget for plant.
- Designed work packages and equipment specifications for project and prepared equipment list.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast Maintenance experience in mechanical production industry
- Familiarity with environmental and safety regulations related to mechanical maintenance activities
- Good understanding of mechanical maintenance methods and procedures and standards
- Ability to interpret mechanical maintenance methods and safety procedures
- Operational knowledge of boilers, turbines and associated auxiliary rotary equipments
- Outstanding ability to interpret technical manuals and schematics
- Skilled to working and communicating with contractors and vendors
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Saint Augustine’s College, Raleigh, NC