Field Sales Manager Resume
Here is the Field Sales Manager Resume example:
2650 Reynolds Alley
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Seeking a career as Field Sales Manager in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in sales activities and achieved all objectives
- Sound knowledge of sales principles and procedures
- Profound knowledge of sales techniques and tools
- Ability to analyze customer requirements
- Ability to work under pressure
- Immense communication skills in both forms
- Skilled in speaking foreign languages
- Proficient to negotiate with customers
- Familiarity in budget reports
Field Sales Manager
Trugreen, Los Angeles, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Conducted training classes for all new recruits.
- Participated in every day sales meetings for department.
- Assisted to standardize procedures for all subordinates.
- Designed efficient work schedule and established work procedure.
- Provided feedback to employees and recommended improvement.
- Monitored all complaints and provided timely response.
- Evaluated performance of subordinates and measured metrics.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures.
Field Sales Associate
AMS, Los Angeles, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with regional manager and achieved all sales objectives.
- Prepared work plan and summarized all call activities.
- Ensured compliance to all expense guidelines.
- Maintained an accurate database for facility.
- Prepared expense reports for all incurring expenses.
- Designed products and procedures for technical competency.
Field Sales Representative
Philips, Los Angeles, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed selling of toothbrushes to dentists for patients.
- Maintained efficient product knowledge.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies in selling processes.
- Developed and maintained efficient relationship with dental community.
- Participated in local, regional and national trade shows.
- Collaborated with dental program development manager for activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing
South College, Knoxville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated