Pump Sales Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Pump Sales Engineer Resume example:
1558 Worthington Drive
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Job Objective Pump Sales Engineer seeking position with challenging organization needing dedicated and enthusiastic employees.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in pump sales and marketing
- Steep knowledge of all types of pumps
- Huge knowledge of production plants
- Ability to recommend solutions to pump related production problems
- Ability to prepare quotations and negotiate orders
- Superior diagnostic, personal relationship development and negotiating skills
- Excellent time management and administrative skills
Pump Sales Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Aerotek Energy Services, Grand Prairie, TX
- Managed marketing of pumps.
- Generated sales leads and converted them into actual pump sales.
- Coordinated with customers.
- Corresponded about customer activity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Lincoln University, Jefferson City, MO
8750 E McDowell Rd
Adelanto, CA 92301
Objective Resourceful, analytical and detail-driven individual seeking employment as a Pump Sales Engineer in a reputed organization.
- Effective communication skills and good command over English.
- Immense ability to interface effectively with different levels and personalities at the business unit.
- Solid knowledge of industrial sales, water and wastewater pumps, chemical systems.
- Strong grounding within the pump industry possessing good market knowledge.
Pump Sales Engineer, 2006 to till date
SafetyTots International, Ltd., CA
- Troubleshot fluid handling equipment and process systems.
- Prepared and presented sales forecasts, discussed sales pipeline and reviewed accounts.
- Performed on-site pump and system repairs included installation and start-up.
- Maintained good customer relationships and developed new business to expand base.
MBA in Marketing, 2006
University of Maryland College Park
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
University of Minnesota