Supermarket Sales Associate Resume
Here is the Supermarket Sales Associate Resume example:
66 Clousson Road
Houston, TX 77025
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Supermarket Sales Associate in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of product sales, merchandizing, and customer service activities, in a supermarket store
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management and data entry practices
- Remarkable knowledge of all supermarket products, services, and solutions
- Familiarity with managing, checking, and reconciling balance cash drawer
- Ability to interact with all customers, in a friendly and helpful manner
- Ability to sweep floors and remove trash from assigned work area, efficiently
Supermarket Sales Associate
Marsh Supermarkets, LLC, Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Greeted and interacted with customers to determine their product requirements.
- Provided high quality customer service to clients and maintained their satisfaction level.
- Provided purchasing assistance to customers and guided them to product location.
- Promoted, recommended, and sold appropriate merchandise to customers.
- Processed payment transactions and bagged customer purchases, promptly and properly.
- Placed, displayed, and maintained store merchandise, in an effective manner.
- Prepared and maintained correct and complete records related to work activities.
- Counted, verified, and maintained all cash available in the balance cash drawer.
- Ordered and maintained the inventory level of all merchandise and supplies.
- Cleaned all assigned work premises and discarded of debris and trash materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales
Clark College, Vancouver, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated