Telesales Representative Resume
Here is the Telesales Representative Resume example:
4265 Center Street
La Grande OR 97850
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of Telesales Representative and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive telesales, inside sales, database sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of telemarketing practices
- Familiarity with technical aspects of electronic payments
- Ability to effectively answer inquiries and resolve disputes
- Ability to call out to and answer a high volume of calls
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Amazing cold-calling and client-administration skills
- Superior interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
NCO Group, La Grande OR
November 2006 – Present
- Managed outbound sales calls and field incoming sales leads.
- Executed tasks such as prospecting, cold calling and networking for lead generation.
- Coordinated with the management by formulating activity and results reports.
- Aided lead distribution to Strategic, Government and Federal accounts.
- Ensured customers received prompt service and handled customer complaints.
Aerotek, La Grande OR
February 2001 – October 2006
- Maintained daily accounting of all calls as well as managed daily telemarketing records.
- Maintained records and coordinated with other office personnel.
- Assisted Marketing Manager to select new customer services and even coordinated about maintenance needs.
- Monitored working area conditions and equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
York College, York, NE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated