Travel Product Manager Resume Example
Here is the Travel Product Manager Resume example:
3077 James Martin Circle
Upper Arlington, OH 43221
Job Objective To obtain a position as Travel Product Manager with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing sales and marketing, developing growth in revenue and managing all travel products
- Expertise working on a travel e-commerce environment
- Exceptional knowledge of world geography
- Deep knowledge of Tour operator procedures
- Remarkable ability to work in a team and without supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a given time
- Proficient in managing all business relations and presentations
Travel Product Manager
Maritz Inc., Upper Arlington, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained good working relations with various suppliers.
- Determined competitive nature of all company products and recommended solutions to enhance it.
- Supervised all product availability prior to making sale.
- Maintained good working relationships with suppliers, managed to get all endorsements.
- Monitored all products and enhanced it various regions.
- Analyzed market progress reports and revenue targets.
- Ensured product updates communication to all reservation departments.
- Inspected descriptions for products mentioned on web and ensured accuracy.
Travel Product Director
Grand Circle Corporation, Upper Arlington, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed a team of product managers and developed plans to increase revenue from products.
- Developed product strategy and prepared a product roadmap with help of market research.
- Coordinated with Quality Assurance engineers, designers and developed various products.
- Prepared specifications for products and evaluated all specifications written by other members of team.
- Organized and interpreted all market trends.
- Assisted sales and marketing teams to launch various new products in market.
Travel Product Coordinator
IFMC, Upper Arlington, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all products and uploaded it on reservation systems.
- Coordinated with various teams and informed about new products.
- Assisted reservation teams in determining prices and booking queries.
- Determined product comparisons for products.
- Helped marketing and sales team and provided product details for promoting products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated