2900 C Street
South Boston, MA 2127
Job Objective To obtain a Web Producer position with dependable company in which to use my education and experience in this field to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in producing web systems and project management
- Sound knowledge of Adobe and Flash
- Exceptional knowledge of the web designs and concepts
- Ability to use various applications such as Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Wide knowledge of ecommerce, online marketing and web design
- Familiarity with Web design development concepts and processes
- Good understanding all web technologies and integrating it on the websites
Web Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Eliassen Group, South Boston, MA
- Maintained the content on the website by using the CMS application for writing and editing the content.
- Administered the global site for the corporate and translated the content in the sites to suit the local needs.
- Resolved all website issues by providing technical support to the teams, maintained records of all the resolved processes.
- Trained the team of content writers on the CMS application and the necessary support for the same.
- Ensured the smooth functioning of the website by regularly checking the navigation links on the website.
- Conducted various checks on the website to ensure its compatibility with the browsers.
- Enhanced the website by optimizing it with the necessary graphics.
Web Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
CoreTechs, Inc., South Boston, MA
- Integrated the online promotional campaigns on the website with the assistance of the marketing manager.
- Administered multiple websites and prioritize the workflow to meet the deadline.
- Monitored all the change requests from the customers and incorporated them in the website.
- Managed the website by regularly deploying the User Acceptance Testing in association with the web application support team.
- Coordinated with the stakeholders, application and web development teams to resolve any problems faced in the production.
- Assisted the clients and the stake holders with the schedule of the website development process and mange the launch of the website.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Mount Saint Mary College, Newburgh, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated