8005 Park Byrd Rd
Ukiah, CA 95482
Job Objective Seeking a Government Accountant position to contribute my bookkeeping and office management skills to an organization offering opportunity for improvement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In Depth knowledge of government contract accounting regulations
- Ability to analyze and research the company’s position regarding compliance with government accounting regulations
- Proficiency in accounting systems (Oracle and SAP)
- Sound attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels in the organization
- Excellent project management skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex information and present the findings in a simple manner
Government Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Woodward Governor Company, Ukiah, CA
- Ensured the business process adheres to government rules and policies.
- Prepared and maintain the Company’s Disclosure Statement(s).
- Managed preparation, submission, and negotiation.
- Administered corporate compliance with applicable government contract accounting requirements.
- Provided support to business process owners to help ensure they understand the implication of government regulations in their business area.
- Provided conceptual application of regulation to commercial business operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
Master’s Degree in Accounting, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated