16105 20th Avenue Ct E
Picayune, MS 39466
Job Objective To obtain a Staff Tax Accountant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A certified accountant with accomplished experience in creating individual and business tax returns
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, computerized tax preparation, tax planning, and tax research software
- Skilled in the preparation and review of all types of tax returns
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator and 10-key pad
- Remarkable ability to perform in highly interruptive conditions
- Amazing ability to perform within time-frame
Staff Tax Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, Picayune, MS
- Prepared monthly analysis related to tax payments made on behalf of partners worldwide.
- Prepared monthly analysis of payments made to expatriate partners.
- Assisted in preparation of analyses, communications and related journal entries for Partner payments.
- Analyzed sales tax and property tax accounts.
- Assisted in the preparation of federal and state income tax work papers by an outside firm.
- Participated in federal and state tax audits by compiling documentation, preparing supporting work papers and assessment reviews.
Staff Tax Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Search Services, Picayune, MS
- Computed tax for the basic to the more complex federal, state and local returns depending on experience.
- Handled tax research projects as they are needed and assigned.
- Ensured that client’ tax returns were prepared accurately delivered on time.
- Prepared other reports and projects as requested by the partners and managers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of Tampa, Tampa, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated