1308 Palmer Road
Worthington, OH 43085
Job Objective To obtain an Accounting Analyst position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in General Ledger and Accounts Payable within an accounting environment
- Good understanding of GAAP and internal control requirements
- Proficient with JDE, AS400, financial systems and MS Office
- In-depth knowledge of account reconciliation processes
- Sound knowledge of balance sheet account analyses, general ledger balances to sub ledgers and other detail records
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational and time management skills
Time Warner, Worthington, OH
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Evaluated diverse and complex account information.
- Executed economic research and suggested financial actions.
- Summarized current financial status and managed accounting controls.
- Maintained financial security and handled accounting procedure questions.
- Formulated financial reports and suggested actions by analyzing data.
- Aided monthly and quarterly close process.
- Outlined Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reporting.
- Designed invoices and aided monthly reconciliations.
- Monitored GL Maintenance and audit requests.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Accounts
Mineral Area College, Park Hills, MO
Masterâ€™s Degree in Finance
Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC