4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective Obtain a NOC Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge Microsoft Exchange administration experience
- Excellent knowledge of TCP / IP and basic Network topologies
- Sound knowledge of SNMP, Perfmon and WMI based Enterprise
- Skilled in Windows-based Operating Systems and Basic UNIX
- Extensive knowledge in the use of Window’s Terminal Services and Terminal Emulation Utilities
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Alltech Inc., New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Monitored and analyzed mission critical systems utilizing different system and application monitoring tools.
- Performed routine checks and Level 1 triage, escalation of any critical alerts.
- Created and updated departmental documentation, policies and procedures.
- Designed policies, procedures and computer programs which enhanced and managed critical business operations.
- Assisted in the creation and preventive maintenance of computer systems.
- Provided 24×7 response to system outages during ‘on-call’ periods and helped resolve simple and complex SaaS issues.
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc., New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Resolved issues through service level agreements (SLA) and operational level agreements (OLA).
- Performed user support functions and supplemented project work during appointed shifts.
- Supported the data center management to ensure the continuous operation tape backup management.
- Performed and conducted Service Desk functions associated with internal users and customer based needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA