1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective Seeking a position as Architectural Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong drawing and modeling skills
- Proficient with Revit, Sketchup, AutoCad and 3D software
- Ability to research, write and illustrate print-ready reports related to architecture
- Ability to emerge with critical approach to architecture
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Shortridge Achitects, Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Supported architectural teams.
- Produced sections, layouts, elevations, working drawings and construction drawings.
- Generated working drawing packages.
- Coordinated drawings with architectural & engineering consultants.
- Managed the complete development of design and detailed drawings.
- Checked for maintenance of the quality & standards of the design.
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
George Washington University, Washington, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated