651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective To obtain the position as Sports Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Working knowledge of recreation and current knowledge in sports, aquatic and youth programming activities
- Excellent written and spoken language skills.
- Possess well-honed interpersonal and team building capabilities
- Ability to work effectively with diverse individuals and groups.
- Ability to multitask, responsible, fast, and energetic person.
Academy Sports & Outdoors, Ltd., Joliet, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Organized events, camps, clinics, teams and Individual training and teaching as needed.
- Tutored, coached and instructed groups, teams and individuals with and without supervision.
- Assisted with the recruitment of sports team and promoting sports programs to the local community and state.
- Facilitated daily operational needs from concessions, sales, grounds keeping, grounds crew and ticketing.
- Ensured communication of the policies, procedures and related information to all athletes, coaches, and spectators.
Washington Sports Clubs, Joliet, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted in sports classes, after school open gym.
- Maintained a positive role and instructed the same among individuals.
- Assisted with: coaching; teaching general team sports; supervising drop-in open gym program.
Associate Degree in Sports Management
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated