2772 Leroy Lane
Owingsville, KY 40360
Career Objective To obtain a Warehouse Auditor position in which I can enhance my skills and become a valued member of your team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in postal, warehouse, and inventory audit
- Extensive knowledge of RF scanner gun operation
- Sound knowledge of written and numeric product identifiers
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong management and risk assessment skills
Warehouse Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Sleepy’s, LLC, Owingsville, KY
- Monitored and performed operational checks for quality assurance.
- Identified damaged items in warehouse.
- Documented outbound audit outcome.
- Communicated all problems and concerns of shipment scanning to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Ensured accuracy and quality control by scanning outbound shipments.
- Ensured to comply with all procedures established to product controls.
Warehouse Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Food Lion, Owingsville, KY
- Audited orders for accuracy and integrity and ensured that the store receives accurate ordered cases and quantities.
- Prepared selector assignments for stores that was to be audited.
- Transferred product for processing to audit place.
- Notified loader when pallets are completed and ready to be loaded on trailer.
- Identified discrepancies on audit report and ensured to make timely corrections.
- Ensured to meet company standards for productivity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Cornell College, Mount Vernon, IA