2431 Gregory Lane
Louisville, KY 40299
Job Objective Lead Carpenter seeking employment in an organization where I can utilize my expertise and help the company grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in providing supervision to all residential construction activities.
- Exceptional knowledge of residential constructions and layout
- Remarkable knowledge of safety and building codes
- Immense ability to prepare sketches in coordination with employees
- Sound ability to lead various employees and trade contractor
- Excellent skills to perform basic installations and maintaining systems
- Profound skills to communicate with customers
- Solid understanding of applicable codes and standards
- Ability to do layout, framing, finishing of typical projects
- Ability to answer questions about construction processes
- Ability to organize progress of multiple employees
ARCO Restoration, Inc, Louisville, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Provided assistance to production department to complete construction projects.
- Developed list of materials required for carpentry activities.
- Maintained knowledge of materials and ensured delivery and pick up for materials.
- Monitored finished products and ensured optimal level of quality.
- Maintained neat and clean job site at all times.
- Coordinated with subcontractors for all finished products.
- Prepared reports for production department for all job progress on everyday basis.
- Assisted to obtain all required building permits for construction activities.
Mizener Construction, Inc, Louisville, KY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Inspected work for all carpenters and trade helpers to ensure compliance to timeframe.
- Developed work schedule for subordinates and monitored equipment usage accordingly.
- Maintained record of payrolls and materials records for reports.
- Analyzed work and prepared estimate of materials and labor requirement.
- Monitored work area at day end and ensure cleanliness.
- Maintained site as per organization requirement and image.
- Evaluated work of subcontractors and ensured optimal level of quality.
- Installed and performed repair as per requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Carpentry
Auburn University, Auburn, AL