Bridge Superintendent Resume Example
Here is the Bridge Superintendent Resume example:
4110 Southside Lane
Alhambra, CA 91801
Job Objective To help company meet their goals and be successful while holding the position of Bridge Superintendent.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working on bridge construction projects
- Huge knowledge of recognized Heavy and Highway contract
- Wide knowledge of project management principles, practices, and methods
- Familiarity with bridge and concrete structure construction practices and techniques
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematics, specifications and plans
- Ability to negotiate construction change orders
- Ability to plan, organize, and direct the work of others
- Ability to oversee complex construction site activities, contracts, and budgets
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc., Alhambra, CA
September 2006 – Till Date
- Administered and scheduled Bridge Foremen.
- Corresponded with company Superintendents and Project Managers.
- Aided On-the-Job training and managed quality and production.
- Provided assistance to estimators and engineers.
Kavco Group, Inc., Alhambra, CA
March 2001 – August 2006
- Monitored facets of daily production.
- Managed and coordinated subcontractors.
- Assisted PM to assure compliance with scopes and job spec’s.
- Evaluated materials, equipment and tools.
- Reviewed labor costs and submitted weekly to home office.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Engineering
Little Big Horn College, Crow Agency, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated