Building Maintenance Manager Resume
Here is the Building Maintenance Manager Resume example:
2574 Mercer Street
Danbury, WI 54830
Job Objective Searching for Building Maintenance Manager position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in providing basic building maintenance and managing all mechanical and electrical systems
- Outstanding knowledge of International Building Code
- Deep knowledge of administration and contracts
- Wide knowledge of general building construction
- Proficient with doors, door hardware, glass and closure systems
- Ability to read architectural engineering drawings and blueprints
- Ability to perform light construction and to read schematics
- Exceptional ability to operate various equipments
- Sound ability to interpret all blue prints and specifications
Building Maintenance Manager
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Danbury, WI
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained all library buildings and ensured safety in management systems.
- Supervised all building supervisors such as carpenter, mechanics and electrician.
- Planned preventative maintenance in projects and scheduled work.
- Coordinated with architects and engineers on all renovation and maintenance work.
- Assisted business operation manager in designing specifications for various contracted work.
- Performed researches and conducted analyzes and prepared necessary budgets.
- Ensured maintenance of annual service agreements in coordination with Business operation Manager.
Building Maintenance Supervisor
Pro Clean Building Maintenance Inc., Danbury, WI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored various building department and made necessary purchases in supplies.
- Cooridanted with various departments for completing small contraction projects.
- Hired new employees and trained employees on same.
- Maintained all football fields and performed necessary repairs on same.
- Provided necessary specifications for new buildings and recommended changes if required.
- Repaired and replaced elevators and roofs and ensured safety in work progress.
Building Maintenance Specialist
Lincoln Harris, Danbury, WI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and maintained preventative maintenance program and repair and replaced equipments accordingly.
- Prepared contracts for renovation and repair work.
- Assisted in designing all construction specifications and drawings.
- Managed installation of interior signage and assisted in plumbing and lighting work.
- Maintained database of building equipments and submitted it to management.
- Documented all agreements and contractual services and maintained it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Technology
Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Apprentice Carpenter Resume Examples
- Asbestos Supervisor Resume Examples
- Asbestos Worker Resume Examples
- Asphalt Plant Operator Resume Examples
- Asphalt Worker Resume Examples
- Assistant Construction Superintendent Resume Examples
- Auxiliary Operator Resume Examples
- Boat Builder Resume Examples
- Bridge Construction Laborer Resume Examples
- Bridge Inspector Resume Examples