4239 Duffy Street
South Bend, IN 46601
Job Objective Look forward to join your esteemed organization as a Volleyball coach.
- Volleyball Coach, 2007 – Present
- Sumrall HS, MS
- Motivated athletes for successful academic development and competitive performance.
- Managed and supervised athletic activities, contests and practice sessions.
- Maintained and filed all reports, records and other required documents.
- Developed and maintained an effective program of physical conditioning.
- Trained members to ensure success in volleyball competitions.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of volleyball techniques and training methods.
- Strong administrative and departmental skills.
- Wide knowledge of strategies related to intercollegiate volleyball.
- Immense ability to communicate effectively with faculty, staff and athlete students.
- Familiar with rules and regulations of college volleyball.
B.S in Communication Arts, 2005, Plymouth State University
M.S in Sports Leadership, 2007, Southeast Missouri State University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated