206 Longview Avenue
Flushing, NY 11354
Job Objective A position as an Agile Developer.
Agile Developer, July 2006 – Present
Monaco, Inc., Flushing, NY
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Created and maintained project tasks and schedules.
- Provided programming estimates, identified potential problems and recommended alternative solutions.
- Worked in close cooperation with project managers and other functional team members to form a team effort in development.
- Collaborated with other members of the product development team.
- Coordinated configuration of back-end components in support of application development.
- Utilized pair programming approach to ensure high quality code.
Agile Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Creative Corporation, Flushing, NY
- Provided direction and shares knowledge with and mentored team members in areas of expertise.
- Identified and continuously acted to improve individual and team knowledge of new technologies, business processes and project management skills.
- Stayed current on trends, latest industry developments and shared knowledge among colleagues.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment
- Profound knowledge of Java/J2EE, web services and development of service oriented applications
- Sound knowledge of understanding of object oriented design and programming
- Excellent ability to develop advanced concepts, techniques and standards
- Solid ability to work on Agile and SOA project
- Skilled in Test Driven Development and Agile Development
- Familiarity with wide portfolio of software development applications, environments and languages Linux, Servlets JSP and PHP
- Extensive knowledge of XML parsing and XSLT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Lawrence Technological University, Michigan, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated