1370 Paul Wayne Haggerty Road
Kenner, LA 70065
Job Objective To seek employment as a Database Developer.
Database Developer, July 2006 – Present
Hallmark, Inc., Kenner, LA
- Communicated with the business analyst and client representatives to develop technical specifications that met documented business requirements.
- Designed and implemented data mobilization job streams that incorporated data hygiene, merge and data transformation processes.
- Implemented business intelligence and marketing automation solutions.
- Facilitated support and documented all ongoing operational responsibilities.
- Participated in code review and acceptance process in order to enhance methodology and delivery.
Database Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Vynile Corporation, Kenner, LA
- Provided support to Operations and Sustained as a Tier-3 support engineer.
- Developed and maintained scripts and programs for data exchanges and interfaced with external systems.
- Designed advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, scripts and cursors.
- Imported data into CRM using existing and new integration programs.
- Tested for quality assurance and documented code and procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of relational data modeling and data warehousing
- In-depth knowledge of database development methodologies, design and implementation
- Thorough knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server, relational and multi-dimensional database design and management
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and other major RDBMS
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication and listening skills
- Strong planning, organizational, and documentation skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer engineering, Jones International University, Colorado, CO