3209 White River Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Job Objective Looking for a challenging position as Autocad Draftsman.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in using SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Profound knowledge about every facet of Microsoft Office Software
- Deep knowledge of procedures, principles and techniques of mechanical drafting
- Proficient in creating drawings in AutoCAD
- Skilled at solid modeling and 3D features of drawing and designing
- Ability to draw and keep project drawings up to date
- Ability to implement shape depiction to design troubles
- Ability to create drawings in alliance with company standards
The Par Group, Salt Lake City, UT
August 2007 – Present
- Created comprehensive drawing perfectly referring to available notes and sketches.
- Prepared hand drawn sketches and measured accessible equipment.
- Developed detailed drawing for layout of existing equipment.
- Created drawing using AutoCAD for fabrication and production of generators, frames, mud pumps, skid beams and power packs.
- Inspected all designs for accuracy comprising of part dimension and connect of all parts with one another in entire structure.
- Printed all fabrication related drawings.
- Conversed about equipment design with third party engineering company.
Integrative Staffing Group, LLC, Salt Lake City, UT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared separate drawings for every site plan and project as assigned.
- Developed drawing package for bid projects and other special assignments.
- Revised drawings as and when needed to incorporate necessary changes.
- Offered summary reports every week to update on progress and incongruity of large projects.
- Created high accuracy drawings in adherence with scale.
- Incorporated all specified factors and crucial points of drawing.
- Provided drawing and design assistance to senior draftsman working at entry level.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
Belmont Abbey College, Belmont, NC