4882 Jones Avenue
Winston Salem, NC 27104
Job Objective Skilled, experienced and dedicated Solidworks Drafter seeking employment with your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in drafting designs using Solidworks
- Profound knowledge of design tools and techniques
- Proficient with SolidWorks, 3D CAD, Adobe illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with bearings, gearings, steel shapes and welding applications
- Proficient with engineering science and technology
- Immense ability to communicate effectively with production facilities
- Amazing ability to interpret technical documents
- Ability to prepare technical drawings for manufacturing
- Outstanding ability to produce drawings for manufacturing
Krause Manufacturing, Inc., Winston Salem, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Created detailed designs using Solidworks software.
- Developed schematic, orthographic and angle views of mechanical components.
- Produced drawings for technical publications and manuals.
- Collaborated with Engineers to discuss about design options.
- Performed design revisions to correct operating deficiencies.
- Identified factors that affect component designs.
- Emphasized dimensions on blueprints.
The Addison Group, Winston Salem, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared rough sketches from verbal instructions.
- Utilized Solidworks to create drawings for defining product to be manufactured.
- Estimated cost and materials required for product development.
- Ensured accuracy of spellings and dimensions in the drawings.
- Adhered to drafting practices at all times.
- Maintained engineering change orders and stop orders.
- Worked with engineering and manufacturing teams to develop products.
- Recommended design modifications to ensure manufacturability and cost-effectiveness.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated