3589 Chardonnay Drive
Redmond, WA 98052
Job Objective Accomplished Paratransit Driver searching for position with well-established company where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Class B CDL with clean driving record
- Profound knowledge of the principles and practices of vehicle operations
- Thorough knowledge of City and State regulations and laws
- Extensive knowledge of driving courtesy and safety
- Skilled at operating two-way communications equipment and proper radio procedures
- Familiarity with city street systems, peak traffic times and locations
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain good public relations
- Ability to write reports and complete forms in a clear, concise manner
MV Transit, Redmond, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Loaded and unloaded of passengers on vehicles.
- Transported passengers that were senior citizens and persons with disabilities.
- Used radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
- Transported variously disabled passengers in compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990.
Veolia Transportation, Redmond, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Checked lights, brakes, steering, tires, radiator and oil level prior to leaving garage.
- Drove City van on assigned and special routes, picked up and discharged passengers at designated locations according to schedule.
- Attained necessary repairs and maintenance work for vehicles.
- Reported all accidents involving bus and passengers immediately to the Police Department.
- Responded to passengers’ questions pertaining to transit routes.
- Fueled van daily and maintained interior and exterior of the vehicle.
High School Diploma
West Washington Jr/Sr High School, Campbellsburg, IN