4295 Seltice Way
Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to advance and grow with the organization by filling the position of Licensed Mechanical Engineer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer with vast experience working on mechanical projects
- Thorough knowledge of Mechanical Systems and interpreting schematics and mechanical drawings
- Deep knowledge of procedures, techniques, materials and equipment used in mechanical projects
- Familiarity with Mechanical Systems – HVAC , CFD ( Fluid Dynamics ), Boilers , Chillers , Pumps, CRAC Units
- Skilled at reading and interpreting schematics and mechanical drawings
- Solid understanding of mechanical safety requirements
- Skilled at interpreting mechanical design standards
- Ability to execute mathematics calculations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Licensed Mechanical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Peter Kazella and Associates, Inc, Coeur D Alene, ID
- Drafted Conceptual Designs and projects.
- Assisted project teams and clients.
- Managed field observations and inspections.
- Evaluated code and built profitable client relationship.
- Imparted Project Engineering support and accurate cost estimate.
Licensed Mechanical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Swedish Medical Center, Coeur D Alene, ID
- Conducted daily inspections and checked equipment.
- Repaired boilers and inspected fittings.
- Maintained auxiliary machines.
- Troubleshot mechanical equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, DeKalb Technical College, Covington, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated