1112 University Hill Road
Nokomis, IL 62075
Job Objective Career minded Body Shop Estimator seeking position with growing company in which to put my education, training and experience to use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in auto body repair, refinish, mechanical, frame, suspension and other related automotive components
- Exceptional knowledge of computer estimating software packages
- Deep knowledge of DRP procedures
- Familiarity with federal, state and local regulations regarding OSHA guidelines
- Ability to make independent decisions and negotiate with customers and insurance companies
- Ability to maintain a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent computer and follow-through skills
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
Body Shop Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Courtesy Autogroup, Nokomis, IL
- Prepared damage repair estimates by comparing and evaluating different repair methodologies.
- Reviewed factual information and ensured only claim related damages are listed.
- Advised customers of the repair plan.
- Monitored and followed-up on all customers.
- Negotiated cost of up-sell items with customers.
- Assessed and approved repair order supplements with technicians with the discretionary authority.
Body Shop Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Asbury Automotive, Nokomis, IL
- Assessed vehicle damage to determine the cost of repair for insurance claim settlements.
- Evaluated automobiles by using mechanical testing devices, questioning customers about the vehicle’s performance or by visual inspection of the vehicle.
- Documented orders and listed cost of parts and labor.
- Assisted repair facilities in achieving scheduling.
- Ensuredcompliance to established productivity standards.
- Performed final quality control check of vehicle and the administration prior to delivery.
High School Diploma, Berrien High School, Nashville, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated