1192 University Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Job Objective Anticoagulation Pharmacist seeking employment with pharmacy catering to a diverse patient population.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable pharmacy experience in a clinic based anticoagulation service
- Wide knowledge of DMH and DPH regulations
- Familiarity with guidelines and protocols for anticoagulation use
- Ability to provide treatment and prevention of thromboembolic disease
- Ability to minimize the complications of antithrombotic therapy
- Ability to keep abreast of current drug therapies
Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Presented drug information to health professionals and members.
- Interacted with providers to influence optimal drug information to patients.
- Attended in-patient and provider educational programs
- Directed pharmacy technician staff in the execution of technical functions.
Medical Connections, Inc., Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Presented clinical pharmacy services to ambulatory patients.
- Supervised pharmacists and pharmacy students.
- Provided assistance and in-depth drug information to medical personnel.
- Managed medication management activities related to anticoagulation therapy.
- Conducted operational and clinical functions and projects as assigned.
- Provided care for patients in the specific age range.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN