4333 Spruce Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Job Objective To maximize my skills and special training as a Hospital Pharmacist for the good of company and to benefit the community.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast pharmacy work experience in the clinical setting
- Wide knowledge of pharmacy and nursing medication policies in clinical setting
- Ability to provided information on budgets and expenditure on drugs
- Ability to interpret physician orders for correctness
- Ability to monitor patients for possible drug interactions and incompatibilities
Soliant Health, Pittsburgh, PA
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Checked prescriptions to assure that there are no errors.
- Maintained patient drug histories.
- Discussed treatments with patientsâ€™ relatives, community pharmacists and general practitioners.
- Assured medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Responded to questions about medicines from within the hospital.
Pharmstaff, Pittsburgh, PA
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Provided training and checked the work of less experienced and less qualified staff.
- Developed guidelines for drug use within the hospital, prepared bulletins and implemented hospital regulations.
- Evaluated new medications against claims made by pharmaceutical companies.
- Suggested new medicines that are the safest and most effective for individual patient needs.
- Monitored every stage of medication therapy.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Pharmacy
New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY