2772 Upland Avenue
Sycamore, OH 44882
Career Objective Seeking to further my career as a QC Inspector by securing a position with well-established organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience of inspecting civil and structural construction sites
- Outstanding knowledge of developing and reviewing technical documents
- Operational knowledge of all the necessary standards and tool requirements
- Ability to conduct tests and organize all activities regarding the Quality control
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and its various specifications
- Ability to organize required QA/QC project activities
- Skilled to read the engineering drawings and specifications
- Proficient in utilizing all tools in the construction process and maintaining safety
QC Inspector, October 2006 – Present
AAR CORP, Sycamore, OH
- Reviewed the various plans and engineering drawings to ensure that the inspection process is followed in accordance to the plans.
- Updated all Quality Control methods regularly and carried the test plans.
- Prepared all the required paperwork and maintained it.
- Coordinated the punch list of items and reported any discrepancies to the Quality Supervisor.
- Maintained all the calibrated equipments for inspection.
- Assisted in the completion of all the technical records for the quality process.
QC Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Shaw Group, Sycamore, OH
- Monitored the construction process and ensured that all the quality requirements are met.
- Assisted the Construction Manager in performing the necessary changes and ensured that actions are taken to maintain the quality of the project.
- Handled all the construction material and maintained an inventory for the same.
- Prepared the logs, inspection forms and all the related documents for the project.
- Coordinated with the construction resources, mangers and stake holders on the progress of the project.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Crafton Hills College, Yucaipa, CA