3778 Hill Croft Farm Road
Shingletown, CA 96088
Objective Actively seeking the opportunity to secure a full-time Drywall Installer position in which to help company excel and reach difficult goals.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong experience with Installation of various drywall
- Sound knowledge of construction and repair of houses, buildings, roads and highways
- Deep knowledge of the various machines and tools needed in construction
- Working knowledge of commercial construction – sheetrock, painting, safety and cleanliness
- Familiarity with adhesives, staples and screws to the structural frame
- Ability to read and interpret the various technical plans, drawing and blue prints for construction
Drywall Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Marcel Interiors, Shingletown, CA
- Trimmed the edges of the wallboard to maintain an even joint.
- Planned the installation by marking the lines on the drywall and using various measuring instruments such as tape measure.
- Assembled the windows by installing the metal frames, doorways and vents.
- Studied and interpreted the various blueprints, technical specification to install the product correctly.
- Monitored the installation of the wallboards on the interior walls by the use of wooden studs with the help of the hand tools.
- Helped in the process of installation with a variety hand tools such as keyhole saw and various other tools.
Drywall Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Wellhome, Shingletown, CA
- Performed work to ensure the placement of the tiles is in accordance to the layout.
- Assembled the various doors and windows by installing the frames and screwing the various channels to make door and ceiling frames.
- Performed the installation work with the help of various hand tools such as keyhole saws to cut the border tiles and a variety of cutting tools for cutting the frames.
- Installed the rockboards to the structural framework of the walls and ceilings.
- Performed the installation of the drywall panels on the metal works in various offices, schools and large buildings.
- Inspected the walls prior to the mounting by checking the level of the surface using various tools.
- Studied the blueprints, drawings and the other specifications to plan the installation process in accordance to the plans.
High School Diploma, Plateau Valley High School, Collbran, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated