4975 Twin Oaks Drive
Muskegon, MI 49440
Job Objective To obtain a full-time position as Windows and Door Installer in which to use my skills to their fullest potential.
Windows and door Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Unique Home Solutions,Muskegon, MI
- Maintained the installations by conducting various tests and then resolving the problems.
- Planned the installation process by inspecting the site.
- Assisted the customers in resolving any complaints.
- Recommended the various methods to improve the working and installing new equipments.
- Prepared logs and reports of the installation and the repair work carried on the site.
- Maintained the supplies, performed preventative maintenance on the frames and performed troubleshooting to diagnose the problem.
Windows and door Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Pella Windows and Doors, Muskegon, MI
- Supervised the completion of all installation and ensured the smooth working.
- Prepared the payroll time sheet for the company.
- Ensured that all the installation work is carried by protecting the customer’s belonging at the job site.
- Attended training for the necessary installation work.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in installing and replacing the window and door frames
- Operational knowledge of various sizes of window and door frames and their measurements
- Ability to resolve all problems occurring in prior installations
- Ability to measure the area and then gather all the equipment required for the installation
- Ability to use various hand and power tools
High School Diploma, West Valley High School, Hemet, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated