4052 Farm Meadow Drive
Monterey, TN 38574
Job Objective To obtain a position as a member of your company in which I can exercise my experience as a Helicopter Mechanic.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with helicopter maintenance and repair
- Profound knowledge of equipment’s and tools used in helicopter
- Familiarity with helicopter maintenance, preventive maintenance and repair
- Ability to work under pressure and handle more than one assignment at a given time
- Exceptional ability to interpret specification such schematic and blue prints
- Skilled to maintain aviation vehicles and equipment
Helicopter Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
HQ Aero Management (US) Inc., Monterey, TN
- Operated and maintained the service equipment of aviation line.
- Regulated the helicopters for morning activities and close out after work.
- Maintained helicopter and conducted scheduled and unscheduled checks.
- Conducted regular inspections through the flight and post flight and repair for any malfunctions.
- Worked in accordance with the FAA and government rules and regulations.
- Prepared status reports, aircraft log books and other administrative data.
High School Diploma, Alma Bryant High School, Irvington, AL