3624 Buffalo Creek Road
Charlotte, TN 37036
Job Objective To obtain Spray Painter position where I can display my skills and contribute to the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in application of marine coating through spraying
- Remarkable knowledge of polyurethane paints and mixing
- Exceptional knowledge of painting processes
- Immense ability to interpret all operation sheets and specifications
- Sound ability to resolve all painting coverage issues
- Ability to operate high volume low pressure spray equipment’s
- Ability to maintain various types of sprat guns
- Solid understanding of tape measure and wet film
- Ability to work with solvent based latex materials
Crown Services Inc, Charlotte, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Designed rug for decorative surface with spray guns and stencils.
- Ensured appropriate safety measures for all spraying activities.
- Maintained paint brushes through regular cleaning with solvents.
- Provide coat to all surfaces through hand spraying and brushes.
- Monitored application of finish coat on all surfaces.
- Maintained knowledge of painting techniques and update if required.
- Analyzed area to be painted and covered others with tape.
Metalskills, Inc., Charlotte, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Acquired requisition materials and supplies from stockroom.
- Maintained spraying equipments and facilitate any adjustments.
- Provided protective coats to all surfaces after spraying.
- Evaluated work and provide plastering and sheetrock finishes if required.
- Reviewed work and select appropriate coating material for area.
- Ensured compliance to all specifications for painting processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Animation
King’s College, Charlotte, NC