1641 Broadway Street
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Job Objective Seeking a position as Server Support in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Provide Technical Server Support for customers
- Skilled in providing support to Backup and Recovery Server Application
- Familiarity with operating systems(Windows/Linux), workstation/servers, support software based applications
- Expert in installation and configuration of servers and networking devises on Windows &Linux platform
- Proficient with MySQL, Apache, PHP, Perl scripting, Memcache
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Remarkable ability to work independently
Server Support, August 2005 – Present
Samsung, Inc., Myrtle Beach, SC
- Served as the primary resource for web-based application and database administration.
- Provided cross-functional support.
- Provided guidance for a variety of technical skill.
- Performed functional and technical troubleshooting.
- Maintained incident tracking system & documenting resolution.
- Managed to analyze and resolve issues.
Server Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Panasonic Corporation, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Participated in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) on new features and functionality.
- Troubleshot, upgraded, and documented software and hardware over physical and virtual servers.
- Supported active directory environment servers, internal websites, and third-party applications.
- Provided Help Desk and Divisional IT escalation support.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Tufts University, Massachusetts, MA