3129 W Lawrence Rd
Akron, OH 44301
Objective Position as an Internet Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of networking and its core concepts
- Working knowledge of UNIX, web Hosting, email and windows server
- Ability to troubleshoot WAN circuits
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
String, Akron, OH
August 2005 to till date
Resolved internet connecting problems.
Assisted staff and service providers with technical support.
Troubleshot WAN circuits at client’s location.
Configured Web Hosting, Email and Server.
Provided technical support for UNIX and Windows servers.
Connect Inc, Akron, OH
May 2000 to July 2005
Assisted in developing and improving the performance of internet related devices.
Prepared and maintained documents on technical manuals and customer complaints.
Oversaw internet set up area to ensure its proper functioning.
Troubleshot and configured routers at various locations.
Associates Degree in Computer Technology
Kaplan University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated