4929 Thomas Street
Northbrook, IL 60062
Job Objective Seeking work as a Healthcare Tester with a company in order to advance my skills and career in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Quality Center, Quick Test Pro and LoadRunner
- Familiarity with Sybase, SQL Server, Java, Oracle, VBScript, UNIX, XML, Perl scripting
- Ability to use tools, techniques, and standards to produce detailed test specifications
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze healthcare test results
- Ability to work on life cycle of software development
Healthcare Tester, August 2005 – Present
Crossan Professional Services, LLC, Northbrook, IL
- Evaluated project requirements and provided necessary documentation.
- Prepared test plans and test cases and verified software quality regularly.
- Assisted in developing test strategies and prepared test methods accordingly.
- Identified defects in systems and implemented test procedures.
- Implemented all manual and automated test cases.
- Maintained logs of defects and validated tests.
- Observed processes and identified any defects of quality and informed management.
Healthcare Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Teksystems, Northbrook, IL
- Developed regression and functional test scripts.
- Evaluated all project documents and prepared test cases.
- Coordinated with test lead team and prepared an estimate of tests.
- Implemented all automated test scripts and cases on systems.
- Identified defects, prepared a log and validated resolutions offered for same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Bethune-Cookman College, Daytona Beach, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated