1719 Wilson Avenue
Garland, TX 75040
Job Objective Looking forward to work as Accounting Volunteer for your great organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in volunteering financial accounting activities
- Sound knowledge of accounting best practices
- Profound knowledge of bookkeeping principles
- Familiarity with financial analysis operations
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Skilled in customer service activities
- Ability to resolve financial ambiguities
- Ability to perform accounting operations independently and in a team environment
Catholic Health Services, Garland, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with Financial Controller in financial forecasting and modeling operations.
- Implemented cost control initiatives based on revenue and expenditure trends.
- Maintained documentations for all accounting transactions.
- Verified invoices and managed inventory of invoices and contracts.
- Reviewed and authorized expense records.
- Managed bank accounts and reconciliations.
- Assisted in budget preparation activities.
- Developed and enforced accounting policies.
Ponca City Medical Center, Garland, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed financial accounting procedures for the organization.
- Performed budget assessment survey for all departments.
- Developed annual budgets and controlled expenditures.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to financial guidelines.
- Monitored monthly cash flow and maintained invoices for incoming cash.
- Worked with Auditors in financial audit operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated