Assistant Account Manager Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Account Manager Resume example:
2675 Maxwell Street
Hartford, CT 6103
Job Objective Seeking Assistant Account Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing efficient working of retail agencies, providing commercial insurance and having effective insurance industries
- Exceptional knowledge of risk finance programs
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Immense ability to identify opportunities for sales
- Outstanding ability to multitask and complete work on schedule
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled to provide optimal level of customer services
- Sound understanding of software tools
Assistant Account Manager
GCA Services Group, Inc., Hartford, CT
October 2008 – Present
- Provided optimal levels of customer services and prepared quotes and risks.
- Maintained good working relations with insurance carriers.
- Managed insurance carrier website and provided endorsement on same.
- Assisted applications in filling up all renewal applications.
- Monitored all customer inquiries regarding policies and coverage.
- Evaluated endorsements and policies and ensured accuracy in reports.
- Coordinated with account manager and communicated all quotation and policy change information.
- Provided update for customers and updated policy information on agency management system.
Fastenal, Hartford, CT
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with Account Manager in all assigned accounts, managed key processes and all internal and external activities.
- Maintained effective relationships with clients, monitored and resolved all queries for clients.
- Analyzed all data collected for losses and coverage requirement, prepared reports and submitted to Brokering unit.
- Provided support to all renewal processes.
- Coordinated activities for client service teams and ensured effective performance of key processes.
- Managed all coverage inquiries and endorsements and assisted customers.
Commercial Insurance Account Executive
BB&T Human Systems, Hartford, CT
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided exceptional client service, developed insurance and risk management programs for clients.
- Participated in regular evaluations of insurance products with clients and producers.
- Prepared and delivered proposals to clients and assisted in associated marketing efforts.
- Trained service staff in providing optimal customer service standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Madonna University, Livonia, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated